Cinematic Artists: Contract - South East, UKCompany unspecified (job is advertised through an agency)
Cinematic / Cutscene Artist
South East, UK
4-5 month contract
This is an awesome market-leading and high profile AAA game studio in the South East, UK, looking for the very best talent in Cinematic and Cutscene Artistry. Games experience would be a huge bonus but is not essential- candidates will also be considered from animation, pre-vis, and trailer production studios.
They have a number of positions available within their in-game cinematics and marketing cinematics team, and are looking for strong skills and experience in:
• Creating previs and in game dynamic action sequences, responsible for delivering stylish, engaging and entertaining solutions
• Prevising storyboarded sequences, adding and creating exciting, dynamic sequences
• Authoring entertaining, compelling in-game cinematic action sequences
• Good knowledge of current 3D software (Maya or Max)
• Editing skills in After Effects/Premiere
• Understanding of animation, timing, staging and storytelling techniques
• Clear understanding of film language, cinematography, demonstrating strong composition, continuity and camera angle choices
Unfortunately these positions are only available for candidates with a current right to work in the UK.
They are fulltime and onsite and *not* available as remote work opportunities.
Please send your CV and showreel/portfolio to George@datascope.co.uk
Click here to jump to the original posting