Concept ArtistCompany unspecified (job is advertised through an agency)
Our client makes great video games. That’s all they do. Their office is home to a bunch of talented and passionate people who’ve been making games for a long time and want nothing more than to continue to do so. They want you to join them work with some of the biggest and best development partners in the business, on a mix of original IP and big established franchises.
They are currently looking for an experienced Concept Artist who is also well versed in the creation of actual in-game graphics, to join their art team.
This is a great opportunity for a skilled artist with 2D and 3D experience to play a key role at their studio. The successful candidate should be able to quickly produce great concept artwork and able to work in different styles easily. Ideally they should also not be one to shy away from taking their concepts further and helping artists turn ideas into actual in-game artwork.
Skill-set required for the role:
• Excellent traditional art skills.
• Strong concept painting skills in a range of styles.
• Experienced with 2D and 3D art packages.
• Some experience of user interface design and implementation.
• Experience of creating in-game art work 2D/3D.
• Enjoys working in a team environment and willing to pitch in and help out others when necessary.
• Able to work to deadlines and schedule own workload.
• Has worked on at least one shipped title. (console or mobile)
For more information or to apply, contact Colin Walsh at Aardvark Swift on +44 (0) 1709 876877 or e-mail Colin@aswift.com
Click here to jump to the original posting