Lead Game DesignerCompany unspecified (job is advertised through an agency)
Dedicated to the creation of high-quality video games, for PC and current generation consoles, my client's goal is to provide gamers with an intuitive user interface, innovative exciting gameplay, and revolutionary atmospheric visuals.
Due to their continued success, they are now looking to employ an experienced Lead Game Designer in their Black Sea Studio to aid the design & development of their latest blockbuster titles.
• At least 5 years of game development experience, with at least 2 of those in a Lead Designer position on a successful title(s)
• A strong background in MMOs, Action/RPG games, MOBA games.
• High intelligence and strong problem solving skills
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Attention to details
• Positive team-oriented attitude
• Proficient in MS Office
• Profound scripting skills
• Willing to relocate to Sofia, Bulgaria (Europe)
• Tight cooperation with designers, programmers, artists and producers to design, tune and implement various aspects of online game
• Work within proprietary tools to implement complex game content
• Design and implement large amounts of game assets: balance and tune items, rewards, quests etc.
• Develop and maintain content tables
• Tight cooperation with QA team to establish test process for game content and tools
More details are available by contacting Simon Hope at Aardvark Swift Recruitment via email at: email@example.com
Click here to jump to the original posting