Licensing CoordinatorCompany unspecified (job is advertised through an agency)
My Client is home to some of the most successful preschool properties, they work with the industry's best producers and creative talent to make high quality family and children's programming across all media.
The are looking for a Licensing Coordinator to join them in their Central London office.
Description of role:
This role will support the International Licensing Manager in growing the Family brands internationally through the development of licensing programmes and brand management initiatives. The Licensing Co-ordinator will become involved in all aspects of International Licensing liaising with key stakeholders externally and within the Family team.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Working with the Head of International Licensing and other department members to develop the strategic direction of the international licensing programme and growing revenue through licensing deals.
• Liaising with local agents, ensuring that they have all the information and support to negotiate relevant and profitable local deals.
• Developing all materials needed for international trade activity – eg trade stands, sales sheets etc and attend key events across the course of the year.
• Co-ordinate product, packaging and advertising material approval with the relevant department to be processed and managed on a day-to-day basis.
Skills and Experience:
• Ideally have experience in a consumer/retail licensing or media/broadcast environment.
• Experience of working with European agents is an advantage but not a necessity.
• Ability to collate information from different sources and relay it across various territories.
• Proficiency in European languages is a bonus but not a necessity.
To see a full job spec please contact Jen Ruston on 01709 834777 or jen@Aswift.com
Click here to jump to the original posting