Producer - NEW IP!Company unspecified (job is advertised through an agency)
Our client is an established games company and its expertise has attracted significant investment to expand their teams working on a AAA titles.
Along side their established IPs they are looking for additional talent to join a new team based in the Midlands to work on an exciting new title. We can’t tell you what it is yet, but rest assured you will love it!
• To manage the day-to-day functions of the development team in order to deliver projects on time and to the required quality standards.
• Project Planning
• To assist Executive Producer in preparation of documentation required to pass Development Process gateways.
• To assist Project Planning Manager in preparation of detailed Project Plan.
• To update project file on a regular basis.
• Produce detailed milestone deliverables.
• Review regular project report against plan.
• Prepare monthly Project Progress Reports, including detailed Risk Register.
• Report to the Executive Producer on progress, budgets, risks and issues.
• Day-to-day management of project team.
• To liaise with the Audio department and ensure that audio requirements are defined and delivered.
• To co-ordinate the generation and supply of marketing assets as defined by the schedule.
• To liaise with the Marketing department and ensure marketing requests are dealt with swiftly
• To carry out such production tasks as may be required by the Executive Producer.
• Work with Chief Game Designer to maximize game quality within time and cost constraints.
• Direct Management of Team Leads
• Regular appraisal, review and objective setting for first line reports
Desirable Experience and Skills
• At least 1 full game / software development cycle within a Production role
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills, particularly in terms of verbal and written language
• Strong experience and understanding of Agile / Scrum methodology
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Ability to learn new skills quickly
• High levels of motivation
• Ability to track and prioritize multiple simultaneous ongoing tasks
For more information about this role please contact Simon Hope at Simon@aswift.com
Click here to jump to the original posting