R&D ProgrammerCompany unspecified (job is advertised through an agency)
This Canadian studio is made up of a team of talented and passionate people who aim for the best. They are working on first class international projects, with leading edge technologies, solid relationships within their teams, and a friendly, relaxed atmosphere.
They are looking for an R&D Programmer to join one of their teams.
Experience and Qualifications necessary:
- University degree in Computer Engineering, or the equivalent;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the industry;
- Strong interest in R&D;
- Minimum of a title published as a 3D video game programmer;
- Must have good math skills.
- Excellent knowledge of C++;
- Strong OOD skills;
- Experience in cross-platform development, an asset;
- Experience in optimization.
Click here to jump to the original posting