Our client is a major name in the games industry, testing new ground in VR gaming with its latest project. They are seeking an experienced Brand Manager to lead marketing efforts on their up-coming title, carrying out content driven marketing to establish the brand and drive player interest.
This role offers a great opportunity to help shape how the next generation of gaming is experienced and marketed and grow with a new area in gaming.
· Deliver compelling user experience to boost user retention, acquisition and engagement
· Carry out consumer analysis to improve campaigns
· Lead content marketing for the game brand, managing external agencies and working closely with internal project teams
· Develop the product’s positioning and messaging strategies including the brand bible and communicating this effectively internally while ensuring all marketing is on message
· Represent the voice of the customer internally
· Support the development of the product pipeline
· Three plus years’ experience in brand marketing in the games industry
· Relevant degree in marketing, business or similar
· Experience marketing a digital IP, working with a variety of business models and virtual economies
· Great communication skills, both written and verbal
· A strong understanding of game communities, what motivates and excites them and how to communicate effectively with them
· Brand strategy setting experience, demonstrable ability to develop a brand with short and long-term goal setting
· Able to travel around 10% of the time for events etc.