Can you lead a team of designers and economy specialists? Are you able to work hand in hand with production directors and CEO's?
Can you bring an original design idea, style and look to a create immersive and fun games experiences? Are you a looking for a career defining role?
If so I have an epic opportunity for you. One of Irelands leading games studio is looking for a Creative Director; you will be leading a team and working closely with the CEO and production team to bring together the desired vision, mechanics and 'feel' of the game. You are the hub where the design meets technology.
This studio has a very successful title under their belt and has recently secured a new IP from a well-known franchise, these combined will offer you a hugely promising studio to work for. The studio itself is friendly, professional and original. The CEO is passionate and inspirational; you will want to work for him.
Ideally I am looking for:
- Comprehensive experience of F2P economies, monetisation and retention mechanics
- In depth understanding of things like loot drops and Gacha systems
- Ability to take inspiration from all types of games, from old skool side scrollers to modern day RPG's
- Genuine ability to communicate tricky design ideas to non-designers
- Sense of humour and taste for adventure
- A drive, genuine and passionate gamer with a flair for design
This is a unique opportunity to join a career defining studio which is at the forefront of F2P mobile games experiences, you can proudly point to what you work on and say 'I made this'.
The role offers an incredible benefits package including:
- Full relocation package. You will not spend a penny to relocate yourself, family or pets!
- Unlimited holidays. Yes, unlimited
- Private healthcare
- Stock options
- Fully modern and comfortable studio
- Competitive salary