We are urgently looking for a passionate and experienced Design Producer, who will manage design teams and cooperate closely with Design Directors and Executive Producers to plan the features needed to support the game vision. The person in this position will participate in production of one of the best AAA games worldwide and will oversee schedules, progress reports, hires and resources. You will be responsible for teams of talented developers and will help them to deliver a high quality content that we use in our games. If you would like to take up this challenge send us your CV!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Day-to-day production management of design teams.
- Cooperation with Producers responsible for other areas, Directors and Team Leads.
- Participating and presenting sprint and milestone reviews into upper management.
- Creating and maintaining the master backlog for one or more design teams.
- Planning and control of sprints and tasks in Jira.
- Preparing and presenting milestones with Leads/ Directors.
- Identifying and solving problems, mitigating risk.
- Meeting deadlines and controlling scope to achieve this.
- Hiring and development of talents across teams.
- Development of production methods in studio.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years of professional AAA or CGI production management experience.
- Solid PM skills (knowledge of tools and general methodologies used in project management).
- Design sense – able to understand design intention and define what’s needed to realize it.
- Enjoys working in a highly dynamic and intense work environment.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Passion for games design and development.
- Jira experience is nice to have.
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.