Are you an Executive Producer? Can you manage a large AAA development team? Do you have experience in dealing with large IP holders with high standards?
We're partnered with a a AAA Games Developer based in South East London, they are specialists in the First and Third Person Shooter genre, they are passionate about creating mid-core titles for gamers. They are currently working on a long standing and chart topping console franchise which you'll instantly recognize.
In this role you'll be responsible for the strategic planning and delivery of multiple projects. Activities include, roadmap planning, team building and organization, client management and alignment all while balancing internal and external needs to ensure an on-time, on budget, high quality delivery.
To be considered for this role we'd love to see:
- A background in games where you've clearly progressed into a Senior or Executive Production role
- Have worked in this capacity on a number of shipped console products
- Good understanding of the console submission process
- Genuine man-management skills
- Confident communication style
- Passionate gamer. This is key.
The studio offer a great benefits package including discounted games, holidays, pension, gym and transport assistance. They will also fully relocate you and your family if required. The role is 100% onsite in South East London.
Salary is negotiable, but based on some benchmark candidates, it will be around £65,000 - £90,000.