I'm looking for and experienced and enthusiastic Graphics Programmer with a passion for producing games of exceptional calibre.
This is an opportunity to join a highly motivated team of talented developers and industry veterans working on an exciting new multiplayer game experience.
- Work with the Lead Graphics Programmer to implement rendering solutions accounting for the performance and memory restrictions of the targeted hardware configuration.
- Work with artists and designers to create graphics systems of high quality and ease of use.
- Extend the in-house game engine with new graphics subsystems and improve existing ones.
- Proactive individual able to take a rough brief through to a quality finished product within a specified time frame.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team of mixed disciplines, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a good knowledge of and the desire to keep up with the state of the art in rendering and graphics technologies.
- Highly proficient professional C++ programmer, comfortable coding, debugging and optimising complex systems.
- Experienced with rendering pipelines
- Experienced in efficient shader programming
- Experienced with graphics profiling and debugging tools.
- Good understanding of graphics hardware and how to program for it efficiently.
- Good Maths skills.
- Previous experience creating or maintaining game production tools especially rendering engines.
- Extending Maya with custom plug-ins using the C++ API and scripting.
- Multi platform game development covering PC and consoles.
- Concurrent systems and multi-threaded programming and optimisations.
- Experience integrating 3rd party middleware into existing pipelines.
- Experience in OpenGL ES 2.0
- Experience with mobile device hardware
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.