Job Title: Game & System Designer
Salary: Negotiable plus benefits.
Job Type: Permanent
Project: Brand MMO IP
Note: My client is able to offer Visas for exceptional candidates.
With over a decade of experience, my client has created successful games adapted from famous brands on next gen gaming platforms as well as their own critically acclaimed original IPs. Based in a great location in South France, this studio offers an amazing personal & professional experience for its employees.
My client is looking for an experienced Game & System Designer to document and design systems pivotal to the development of a high quality MMO game for current gen systems. Joining a small, growing multi-disciplinary team, you will:
- Lead the game design effort throughout the lifecycle of the game.
- Develop, maintain and communicate game flow documentation, game design documents and visual designs/mock-ups.
- Assist in guiding and mentoring junior members of the team.
- Design and balance player progression.
- Research player behaviour and propose new features/events/live updates based on the players and community.
- Anticipate production problems related to Design.
- Prepare both internal & external reporting documents.
- Working in respect of technical and timing constraints (tasks management).
- This position calls for someone with experience in a Game/Systems Design role with a broad and deep knowledge of the MMO genre and who has previously worked on 1+ high quality MMO game.
- Fluent in English with exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Rigorous work ethic with excellent analytical skills, a keen sense of detail, a positive attitude and able to embrace change.
- Knowledge of free-to-play/F2P/Freemium monetization is desirable.
- Knowledge of French is highly desirable.
As well as a competitive basic salary, my client also offers:
- The opportunity to work in abrand new office with a nice lunch area in an award-winning location.
- Lunch vouchers, holiday vouchers, public transportation subsidies, relocation services and free snacks and beverages.
- Free complementary health insurance, Christmas vouchers, an annual bonus and profit sharing.
Don’t miss out on an amazing opportunity! Please send your cv and portfolio to email@example.com today!
Chris Watkins | Creative Recruiter | OPM Response Ltd | www.opmjobs.com
Direct Line: +44 (0) 1206 214422 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Skype: Chris.Watkins.opm
Tel: +44 (0) 1206 214421
Fax: +44 (0) 1206 214429
Unit 5 Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, UK, CO3 8AB
Three-time Develop Award Winners
RECOMMEND A FRIEND – Refer a friend to OPM and if we successfully place them in a new permanent role you will receive £300.