Hi, I'm currently working on an an exciting opportunity for a talented Gameplay Programmer to work on PlayStation 4 and a Steam Early Access title.
You’ll be working onsite, with flexible hours and the possibility to work from home occasionally.
- Implement gameplay based on design documents and specification, in C++.
- Create and design original mechanics within the design specification.
- Optimising game code for PS4.
- 2 to 3 years of experience at an established game studio
- Good C++ skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible and a team player.
- Knowledge of the Unreal Engine 4.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency that values diversity and does not discriminate. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.