Job Title:Lead Artist
Salary: Depending on experience, skills and interview performance
Job Type: Permanent
Project: High Quality F2P Games
My client is one of the leading social gaming companies in the world. They are a market leader in strategy and action games which are played by millions every day. They are now looking for a talented 2D Animator to join their highly skilled team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Goal oriented and driven, with strong leadership and interpersonal skills, you have been part of a leadership team before.
- Highly organized, a master of planning and able to communicate with several departments on a daily basis
- Ability to solve problems creatively and quickly.
- A passion for mobile games and gaming, +5 years of experience in game production, ideally lately in mobile game development.
- High-level experience in Concept Art, Overpaints, Art Bible, Briefs and Style Guide creation.
- Experienced in common 2D and 3D packages.
- Proven record of leading art teams and managing communication with dependent departments like Development, Game Design, Service Departments and Outsourcing Partners.
- A deep understanding of the game development process.
- Fluent reading and writing skills in English.
- You will grow and learn from working in an international and talented team.
- Enjoy flexible working-time.
- Career progression and ongoing training opportunities
- Working in sunny Barcelona. They have the most amazing views of Barcelona and the sea.
- After work company events every month.
- Access to a brand new gym
- Weekend activities once a month and Spanish lessons
To ensure a speedy application please email your up to date CV and link to portfolio / demo reel to email@example.com
Don’t miss out on this great career opportunity! Applications are continually reviewed so apply now!
Claire Ramshaw | Senior Art Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Unit 5 Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, UK, CO3 8AB | Direct Line: +44 (0) 1206 214413 | Email: Claire@opmjobs.com | Skype: claire.ramshaw.opm |
The salary bracket is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.