This leading studios in Asia is working on 2 world leading, AAA FPS open world and Driving Games franchises and is expanding its gameplay team significantly searching for international talent to relocate to join them.
- Analyse and understand the AI needs from the creative director and game designers in terms of informatics development and assess the technical feasibility;
- Whenever necessary, suggest improvements by designing and implementing new systems or modifying existing systems;
- Collaborate with designers to discuss constraints and set out the technical possibilities for the various AI features;
- Suggest innovations inspired by other games;
- Validate and verify the developed systems making sure they meet the AI intentions of the project and are coherent with the existing code and optimize the systems whenever necessary;
- Work iteratively and involve designers when implementing new features;
- Work with other working units (design, animation) to develop the tools required to efficiently adjust AI systems;
- 2+ years’ experience on game development;
- Strong C++ skills;
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills;
- Strong communication (oral and written) in English and collaboration skills.
- Experience with at least one shipped title, preferably an FPS/Driving game;
- Computer science, mathematics or related degree;
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Interested? Please send your CV today to David Smith of our retained search specialist, Interactive Selection.
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.