Marketing Manager – Partnership Marketing
This is a role to work within my client's marketing team working with their external partners to develop world-class partnerships and be able to maximise the commercial impact for both brands. This will be a chance to work for some of the biggest companies in the gaming industry, with the most famous brands and most creative/talented people within the industry.
• The delivery and management of meaningful marketing partnerships:
• Alignments within the campaigns of both local, international and third party marketing teams on all campaigns throughout the world.
• Direct responsibility for critical partnerships which must directly drive and advance the company’s business
• Represent the company best interests and match the interests of the external partners.
• Working with partner marketing teams to deliver the required Third Party title presence in central and local campaigns.
• Collaboration with the Commercial Management team to ensure marketing inclusion and consideration within all business plans
• Line management of one or more Product Managers
• You understand the challenges facing Third Party publishers and developers,
• Communicate ideas and strategies in a clear and compelling way
• Essential - Experience in PR or marketing within the video games industry.
• Essential Worked at a major Third Party publisher and/or experience with media strategy and frontline territory campaigns.
• Essential: Team management skills
• Essential: interest in, and knowledge of, video games
Location – Central London
Salary – Negotiable will discuss further.