Job Title: Mid/Senior Game Designer
Salary: Negotiable plus benefits.
Job Type: Permanent
Project: Brand new IP for PC
Note: My client is able to offer Visas for exceptional candidates.
With over a decade of experience, my client has created successful games adapted from famous brands on next gen gaming platforms as well as their own critically acclaimed original IPs. Based in a great location in South France, this studio offers an amazing personal & professional experience for its employees.
My client is looking for a Mid & a Senior Game Designer who will take charge of the design and drafting of their brand new PC game under development. In the Mid Game Designer role, you will:
- Create and update game design documents as well as internal & external reporting documents and establish clear and structured documentation to the team.
- Anticipate production problems related to Design & highlight the tools needed for the production in collaboration with the producer.
- Work on ergonomics and functionality of menus
- Work in respect of technical and timing constraints (tasks management)
- As a Senior, you will need to do all of the above but also mentor more junior members of the team.
- Experience as a Mid/Senior Leve/Game Designer with a high-level of knowledge of the videogames industry.
- Rigorous and flexible work ethic with a keen sense of detail and a positive attitude.
- Excellent analytical, teamwork & communication skills.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- C# scripting experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of the French language is highly desirable.
As well as a competitive basic salary, my client also offers:
- The opportunity to work in abrand new office with a nice lunch area in an award-winning location.
- Lunch vouchers, holiday vouchers, public transportation subsidies, relocation services and free snacks and beverages.
- Free complementary health insurance, Christmas vouchers, an annual bonus and profit sharing.
Don’t miss out on an amazing opportunity! Please send your cv and portfolio to email@example.com today!
Chris Watkins | Creative Recruiter | OPM Response Ltd | www.opmjobs.com
Direct Line: +44 (0) 1206 214422 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Skype: Chris.Watkins.opm
Tel: +44 (0) 1206 214421
Fax: +44 (0) 1206 214429
Unit 5 Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, UK, CO3 8AB
Three-time Develop Award Winners
RECOMMEND A FRIEND – Refer a friend to OPM and if we successfully place them in a new permanent role you will receive £300.