Physics Programmer - AAA
We have partnered with an exciting AAA video game development studio known for its atmospheric first person shooter games. Established as a developer of premium quality games for latest generation consoles and PC, this successful developer is now expanding with a brand new studio based in Malta and require a Physics Programmer
The job will require development and support for a proprietary multi-platform game engine on new technology platforms in cooperation with other programmers and designers to design, implement, polish, debug and optimize high quality gameplay features and systems.
- Development and support of inhouse game engine
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of an existing physics codebase
- Write clean, professional, and maintainable code
- Troubleshoot complex problems as they arise and construct solutions to unforeseen design problems in a timely manner
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Passion for physics and making physics work in the game world
- Experience with simulation or physics systems in a game engine; including tools pipeline, performance optimization, behavior, etc.
- Demonstrated experience coding and debugging multi-threaded systems
- Experienced in profiling techniques on multiple platforms
- Experience working with PhysX
- A passion for games
Please contact Raffaella Carissimi on 0208 944 7777 orif you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency that values diversity and does not discriminate. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.