Job Title – QA Tester
Job Location – London
Job Type – 1-year contract
Salary – Dependant on experience
Platforms – Applications
My client, a successful developer of AAA console titles, is currently looking for an experienced QA Tester to join their team in London working on their popular game applications.
Candidates with a strong background in QA including creating test strategies will be ideal for this opportunity. The studio is looking for someone with a unique ability to ensure accurate and effective results.
- Creating testing and quality strategies that fit the team, production timeline, budget and the product
- Developing quality at source processes to find and fix code and content defects at the earliest opportunity minimising cost later in the development
- Providing the frameworks and infrastructure for a test driven development approach to allow the writing of unit and integration tests minimising the number of defects that make it into the code
- Identifying available tooling for static analysis and code coverage to measure code quality
- Represent the voice of the customer to the development and production team in the form of constructive feedback
- Designing tests to measure the quality of the product against compliance, functional and non-functional requirements
- Failure testing to ensure the product maintains quality, stability and high performance under adverse conditions or unexpected ways of using the product or hardware platform
- Identifying ways of moving quality upstream through customer feedback mechanisms and telemetry data in order to measure the product once it ships to the customer
- Owning Quality Analytics to report on product quality and customer readiness to aid data driven decision making
- Bug tracking, triage, maintenance, reporting and analysis over time to provide accurate bug and production forecasts
The successful candidates will receive a competitive salary dependant on their skills and experience.
To apply or for further information about the role please contact Emma on +44 (0) 1206214415 or mail a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
RECOMMEND A FRIEND – Refer a friend to OPM and if we successfully place them in a new permanent role you will receive £300.
Emma Myall|QA, Localisation, Community Management and Audio Design Recruitment
OPM Response LTD
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214415 | Email:email@example.com | Skype: Emma Myall – OPM