Job Title:Senior 2D Concept Artist
Salary: Depending on experience, skills and interview performance
Job Type: Permanent
Project: High Quality F2P Games
My client is one of the leading social gaming companies in the world. They are a market leader in strategy and action games which are played by millions every day. They are now looking for a talented 2D Animator to join their highly skilled team.
- Highly creative, adaptable, eager to learn.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and fast.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Good communication skills
- Highly motivated and passionate about videogames.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in the games industry in a similar position, preferably mobile games.
- Expert Photoshop experience. Entire Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Strong portfolio with multiple samples of game art.
- You communicate well with all disciplines and understand their role and how they fit into your pipeline
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- You will grow and learn from working in an international and talented team.
- Enjoy flexible working-time.
- Career progression and ongoing training opportunities
- Working in sunny Barcelona. They have the most amazing views of Barcelona and the sea.
- After work company events every month.
- Access to a brand new gym
- Weekend activities once a month and Spanish lessons
To ensure a speedy application please email your up to date CV and link to portfolio / demo reel to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t miss out on this great career opportunity! Applications are continually reviewed so apply now!
Claire Ramshaw | Senior Art Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Unit 5 Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, UK, CO3 8AB | Direct Line: +44 (0) 1206 214413 | Email: Claire@opmjobs.com | Skype: claire.ramshaw.opm |
The salary bracket is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.