Do you want to work on a brand new IP still in concept phase? Can you rapidly visualize and bring to life vague concepts and ideas? Can you work closely with designers and coders in a small, agile team?
We're working with a brand new AAA PC Developer in Central London who are currently building a small team around a brand new Concept. The concept is going to be a mid-core MOBA type PC title, but will full character development and RPG elements. The world will focus on a Sci-Fi type theme, so plenty of ships, mechs and hard surfaces.
In this role you'd be the first artist on this team, so long term you can expect to be very very hands on, and responsible for the initial visual direction of this role. You will be able to choose what art packages and tools the studio use, and have a real say on a high profile IP.
To be considered for this role, we'd love to see:
- You've held a senior 3D Art role on at least two shipped titles, ideally fully 3D games on PC or Console
- A varied and up to date portfolio which shows your personality and art preferences
- An open and agile mind that can handle changes and feedback
- Someone who has worked on projects with little Art Direction from an established IP for example
- A confident communicator
- Someone who plays, and loves playing, games
This studio is backed by a well-known developer who can offer you the stability and confidence everyone looks for, they offer a comprehensive benefits package as well as competitive salaries. What this opportunity really offers though is the rare chance to be at the ground level of something massively ambitious and exciting.