Senior 3D Games Artist
Are you a Senior 3D Artist ready to take an exciting new step at a games studio in Thailand?
This position is full time and permanent, and you'll be working on site.
You'll be working on a well established AAA PC title with a really distinct art style. A background in video games is essential and you'll need to have a passion for bringing your own creative guidance to a project.
- Preparing in-game characters, environments, vehicles and assets
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure the final product is cohesive with the project vision
- Guiding and mentoring other art team members to ensure high class results
- Setting up and overseeing art pipeline
- Experience working in games industry and minimum one shipped title
- Excellent knowledge of 3D Packages such as 3DS Max, Maya, Zbrush and Mudbox
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Friendly, collaborative studio atmosphere
- The opportunity to live and work in a new and exciting environment
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com