We are looking for a talented C++ Gameplay Programmer who will join our Warsaw team in creating and tuning the rules of gameplay within our project. This person will work closely with our level and gameplay designers to create vehicle code.
- Designing vehicle gameplay including traffic systems
- Implementing game mechanisms using our proprietary game engine and scripting tools.
- Designing and implementing AI elements.
- Responsible for the physics of driving/flying cars etc.
- Ensure game scripts are well designed and optimised for CPU and memory consumption
- 5+ years experience in the game industry (with at least 1 published AAA game in under your belt).
- Algorithms, Maths, OO, Vehicle Physics.
- Collision and detection response
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency that values diversity and do not discriminate. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.