This award winning developer is seeking a Senior Graphics Programmer to help breathe life, realism and fun into their next-generation games. This is an exciting opportunity to develop cutting-edge graphics and visual effect systems, working together with the art department to create optimal, attractive solutions for our games. Interested applicants should possess a good grounding in graphics theory, excellent math skills, an eye for detail and a natural ability to communicate as part of a creative team.
- Strong understanding of 3d graphics principles and techniques.
- Outstanding math skills (linear algebra, trigonometry, matrix/quaternion math).
- Strong C/C++ and shader programming skills.
- 5+ years professional graphics programming experience.
- Prior experience coding on a commercially released AAA game title.
- Passion for playing and making games.
- Mathematics/computer science degree.
- Prior experience with deferred renderers.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency that values diversity and does not discriminate. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.