Want to be part of a AAA studio in Sweden? We're looking for a Senior Rendering Engineer.
- Develop and maintain high quality rendering systems for multiple AAA games
- Research, innovate and implement cutting edge real-time rendering techniques
- Work tightly with a cross-discipline team to provide highly productive and effective art and content workflows
- Undertake performance profiling and optimization on multiple platforms
- Work closely with game team artists and art directors to create effective solutions
- Inspire and help develop more junior members of the team
- Extensive real-time computer graphics knowledge
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Expert C++, data-driven design, and architecture skills
- Expertise at profiling and optimization
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of one or more CPU and GPU architectures
- Console development experience
- C#/Tool experience
- Team Lead/Management experience
As Senior engineer you have drive and you are ambitious. This is not just something you put on your CV but also something you practice and people around you notice this in your can do attitude, personal feedback and shooting-for-the-stars-mentality. And you know that the best way to get there is by getting others to join your cause.
Leadership: We believe you also have an interest in leadership. We think it is essential to understand group dynamics as a member of a team and we want people to pro-actively build the team as team members.
Technical: When it comes to your technical skills we believe we want to see a proven track record of developing and shipping AAA games. We think that you have been credited with developing one or many prominent features or rendering techniques during your career and that you are interested in adding many more to that list.
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.