Job Title – Senior Unity Developer – Mobile – London
Location – London
Job Type – Permanent
Salary – Competitive
Job ID – 10468
OPM are working with an exciting, up and coming studio that are looking for an experienced and talented Developer to lead their new development! You will be passionate about game development, with multiple years of experience using Unity to create games and the desire to help other Developers benefit from this experience.
Your main responsibility will be to drive the development of one of their new games. You will be keen to broaden your skillset, learn new technologies and ways of working and mentor those of the team that you work with. This will include:
- Architecting client game logic.
- Leading development for a product team working alongside and mentoring another Unity Developers.
- Responsibility for accuracy of project code estimates during the preproduction phase and beyond.
- Developing shaders, particle systems and custom effects.
- Helping integrate 3rd party SDK’s.
- Collaborating closely with your product team including other Unity Developers, artists, a Games Designer and Games Producer.
- Analysing performance and optimising code across a range of devices and platforms.
The skills you hold:
You have a deep technical understanding and a passion for games. Other skills and assets include:
- Extensive experience developing 2D and 3D games for mobile platforms (iOS and Android) using Unity with C#.
- Experience working on at least 3 published products (preferably with Unity).
- Proficiency with C# and solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Understanding of networking and graphics, performance issues and tradeoffs.
- An appreciation of the overall development process, as well as a true understanding of how small changes and features can impact the wider architecture.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Creating repeatable processes to improve efficiency.
- A very good eye for detail.
- Calm under pressure with excellent problem solving skills.
As a bonus:
- Experience of mentoring other developers
- Experience of working in an agile project environment.
- Native development experience with iOS / Android.
To apply or for further information about the role please contact Jody on +44 (0) 1206214423 or mail a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
RECOMMEND A FRIEND – Refer a friend to OPM and if we successfully place them in a new permanent role you will receive £300.
Jody Zarkos | Technical Consultant
OPM Response LTD
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214423 | Email: email@example.com | Skype: jody.zarkos.opm